Our Certified Service technicians are trained to know every inch of your vehicle. We understand your vehicle and all its technical systems. We're proud to offer genuine manufacturer parts. We know you want to feel as good about your vehicle today as you did the day you bought it. And our Certified Service technicians have the skills and finesse you need to restore your vehicle so it will look and feel like new. We'll create a written estimate of what's recommended to complete the repair, and we will offer Genuine Manufacture Parts. In addition, if there is other service work that is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition, we have Certified Service technicians on hand. We will review your estimate with you and address any questions you may have.
Free Shuttle and local drop-off
In addition we provide a free pick-up and drop-off shuttle service and can arrange rental cars for customers if needed. And best of all, Nick Abraham Collision Center accepts all makes and models, regardless of where the vehicle was purchased. We recognize the importance of convenience. That is why you can easily drop your car off at our Collision Center location and we’ll take care of the car for you.
We understand that no one enjoys coming to a collision repair center, but we hope our relentless pursuit of personalized customer service will make your experience as hassle-free as possible.
They keep coming back...
Nick Abraham Collision Center is honored to service so many repeat customers. In fact our existing customers provide the largest referral of new customers to our business. Ask someone you know about his or her experience in our collision repair shop. There is a good chance they will have something great to say about the NIck Abraham Collision Center.
Locally Owned and Operated
Nick Abraham Collision Center is locally owned. So when you visit Nick Abraham Collision Center, you’ll deal with someone who is invested in the community and strives to protect their own reputation. It’s the best formula to ensure you get exceptionial service every time.
Highest Customer Satisfaction
A repair store’s work is only as good as their word. Which is why Nick Abraham Collision Center is so proud of our reputation for high ethical standards. We also consistently lead the industry in customers satisfaction ratings. All of our Technicians are ASE Certified and we are PPG Certified.
The Repair Process
Once your estimate is complete, your vehicles starts its repair process at our state-of-the-art collision facility. Our technicians complete several steps to ensure a quality repair.
After ordering any necessary replacement parts for your vehicles, a craftsman removes all damaged elements. This allows our technicians to concentrate on any damage that may have been done to the inner structure of the vehicle.
After the structure has been restored, the replacement parts are then installed. We combine up-to-date techniques with top-quality PPG paints that give your vehicle the look it had orginally.
Our Equipment Investments Provide a Key Advantage - For You
Our commitment to quality is proven with our reular investment in auto body technology. We possess the finest equipment in the industry because we want our repairs to be the finest around. And having the right equipment allows us to produce the repairs quicker, so you get back into your vehicle sooner. Utilizing precision Unibody Frame Machines, we put your vehicle’s frame back to the manufacturer’s engineered specification. Our Down Draft Spray Booths provide a hyper-clean environment for painting, providing you with a factory quality finish. When we complete your repairs, your vehicle will look like this accident never happened.
Can I Choose My Own Repair Shop?
YES! You always have the right to decide who will repair your vehicle. Your insurance company CAN NOT require you to go to a specific repair shop unless your policy actually states that you have to go to a certain one, but most do not.
Insurance Company Approved
Nick Abraham Collision Center has established and positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to “cut through the red tape” ensures a smoother, faster repair process. We work pro-actively with your insurance company to deliver the high-quality service you deserve.
• Full Service Collision Repair
• Insurance Claims Welcomed
• Free Estimates
• Foreign & Domestic vehicles
• Lifetime Warranty on most jobs
• Body Work
• Frame Straightening
• Unibody Repair
• Free Shuttle Service
• Rental Vehicles available
What to Do in Case of an Auto Accident
• Render Aid
• Call a police officer
• Protect the scene and those involved from further damage or injury
• Gather information and write it down such as other drivers insurance information, name etc..
• Inform your insurance company immediately
• File and accident report with the motor vehicle administration (MVA)
Make Your Finish Last Longer
• Rinse off as much as possible before washing.
• Clean tires first.
• Clean wheels to elimate brake dust and road sale corrosion.
• Never use household soaps or detergents.
• Don’t place grocery bags, luggage or other objects on the car top or trunk.
• After driving in salty condition, wash your car to prevent corrosion, fading and rust.
• Get a complete detail once a year.
• Do not “dry wipe” our car as it may cause scratching.
• Avoid extreme heat and cold by keeping your car parked in the shade or a garage.
• Avoid gravel roads which can cause chipping in the first 30 days.
• Do no park under trees which drip sap.
• Immediately rinse gasoline, oil, antifreeze and transmission fluid and windshield solvent spills off your finish - but do not wipe.